MDB Insight’s Legacy at EDANL
For the past 11 years, MDB Insight has supported economic development associations like the Economic Developers Association of Newfoundland and Labrador (EDANL), the Economic Developers Association of Canada (EDAC), and the Economic Developers Council of Ontario (EDCO) because we are believers in the industry.MDB Insight’s first decade in business focused on spurring growth in communities including:
In our second decade we will continue to place emphasis on giving back and making contributions to our economic development community.
The Importance of Giving Back at EDANL
We love the possibilities and opportunities economic development opens up for communities and we believe in the power of personal and professional development. One of the ways MDB Insight supports opportunities for growth in the economic development community is with our continued support and sponsorship of the Economic Developers Association of Newfoundland and Labrador (EDANL) Conference and AGM.
MDB Insight’s support has provided opportunities for growth within the economic development community in Newfoundland and Labrador, via:
- New and enhanced participation, with membership rising to 70 EDOs throughout the province
- Increased partnership opportunities for other sponsors and contributors
- Travel sponsorships (check out the support PAL Airlines is giving attendees)
This year, EDANL is presenting its first economic development awards of excellence. Award categories include:
- Community Project (with populations below 3000)
- Community Project (with populations over 3000)
- Marketing (with populations below 3000)
- Marketing (with populations over 3000)
- Economic Developer of the Year
MDB Insight Combines Growth and Giving Back
If you’re not already registered for the EDANL Conference and AGM, click here. We hope to see you there. But even if you can’t make it, download this infographic to learn how MDB Insight can help you to understand your community’s unique workforce development demands.